Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WANT A "QUICKIE" ? - TODAY



“Quickies” of        

(All “Quickies” are photos taken and posted the same day)
This photo was taken just today at the Gardens at Waters East.  The Eagles have been here all morning.  Have been watching the two of them while working on the computer.

Enjoy

 Checking out the lake for fish no doubt.



Reference Note:  For a complete list of the ten (10) Principles of Design used here and throughout Gardens at Waters East, check out the archive postings for November 14 – 24, 2010.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden please do that at:


3 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! I don't know much about Wisconsin but being close to the lake must be nice for all. Are you familiar with Troutbirder's blog? I think he is from up your way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to have that view. Here all I see are crows,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my nature blog. I live in Bluff Country just across the river in Southeastern Minnesota. I do a shady native wildflower garden in an Oak Woods and prarie restoration on the margins. Lots of hikeing and birding with my GSD but in winter mostly hibernate and read. Eagles are a favorite and enjoyed your pic on those. Spouse and I participated in the National Eagle Centers Golden Eagle survey last year. About 120 found the majority on the Wisconsin side in the Trempelau area.

    ReplyDelete