Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Want a Quickie ? Today


“Quickies”

(All “Quickies” are photos taken and posted the same day)
These photos were taken this morning at the Gardens at Waters East. - - 4.24.13  I don’t know about you, but I needed a “quickie” today.  In taking the regular walk around the gardens this morning, here is what was up doing its thing.  Finally something to “cheer” about.  Spring may be here!!!

Enjoy


 Crocus

 Siberian Squill

 Crocus

 Crocus - patch

 Siberian Squill - at house

 Crocus - Blue Rug Juniper

 Crocus with fly

 There is Hope
Daffodils emerging

 Dwarf Iris

 Siberian Squill

Close-up
Crocus


 Tulips emerging

NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful springflowers! Crocus blooms here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I may finally get to see the daffodils I planted two years ago; and see the tulips before the die down! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! When I see Crocus, I go crazy. One of my favorite bulbs next to Hyacynth. I wish we had a trip back home planned this year but I'm not sure it will happen...yet. Crossing my fingers:) I so want to see the migration along Lake Michigan. I've never paid attention until now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Crocus are amazing Jack! This is one of my favorite Spring bulbs,but here in Portugal it blooms in February and March and we have some native species. In my garden I have just one hibrid variety from Holland, but I would love to find some white one, simillar to yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your pleasure to of Spring in your Garden my favourite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete