Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quote - Helen Hayes




"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar."
Helen Hayes

 Ore ship in January
Lake Michigan

 Crocus

 Daffodils are now blooming

 Eggs in nest

 Salvia - May Knight

 Daylily with Marguerite Daisy

False Sunflower and Pink Mallow

NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:



Reference Note:  For a complete list of the ten (10) Principles of Design plus the special “Golden Principle of Design” used throughout Gardens at Waters East, check out the archive postings for November 14 – 24, 2010 and May 2, 2011.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. Winter may be long,but it never lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete