Friday, June 12, 2015

A Look Back at May 2015 #1

It was during May that the Gardens at Waters East started to come to life once again.  There is always so much to see as the snow is finally gone, the plants break ground, the leaves and finally the blooms begin to appear.  It is a time of anticipation and reward all wrapped into one.  It is most common for me to take hundreds of photos during this month – and I did it again!  However I am going to restrain myself and make two postings of, what for me, were the “highlights” of this Spring here in the gardens.  I restrain myself from posting all that I have – and that may make you happy too!


Daffodil
May 19,2015

Each of the two postings will be a “quick check”, using only a few of the pictures taken, a journal on what happened here over the last thirty days.
Do enjoy a short romp in the garden.


 Sedum in Formal Garden
May 21, 2015

 Forsythia - Lake Michigan in the background
May 4, 2015

 Magnolia
May 4, 2015

 Sandhill Crains at the gardens
May 20, 2015

 Sunrise at the gardens
May 14, 2015

 Tardia
May 4, 2015


 VincaMay 21,2015

NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:

No comments:

Post a Comment