Saturday, August 18, 2018

BONSAI - "Quickie" Today

Today as I was watering the Asian Patio, I looked over at Rosemary and I decided that the Rosemary plant needed a “haircut”.    I have been doing Bonsai on this plant for eight years or more.  Each August I give it a trim so that I can see more of the trunk and branches – love the look!  Here are two photos after I finished today, plus some other photos from this morning as I walked the paths.
Enjoy

 today - time to Bonsai


 Love the "movement"of the lines made by the trimmed branches!

 Native - Cup Plant

 Native - Rudbeckia

 Orange Poppy

 This coneflower is just beginning to open - like that look.

 Native - Cup Plant

 Tried a closeup of Daylily #29 at Vegie

 Overcast sky - but beautiful view of Lake Michigan
with Autumn Flowers.


 Obedient Plant

When I started out this morning - the sunrise
looked like an Impressionist painting.

I talked with some people today 8.19.18, and they said - 
I should try sending some more photos of the Bonsai with a white background - 
better to see the finished work.
So here are a couple more photos.




NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. That sunrise is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bonsai! The branch structure is wonderful. What sunrises you have, exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a few weeks since I;ve been able to catch up, and love them all. If I ever had to choose just one plant, or one picture, I could never do it!

    ReplyDelete