Wednesday, November 5, 2014

BLOG SHOTS #62

GAWE - BLOG  SHOTS

Each month Gardens at Waters East (GAWE) will post a few never before seen photos of “garden life” called - - BLOG SHOTS.  Here are the photos for this posting.

moments in the garden - - enjoy

 Poppy

 view from Berry Path
toward Lake Michigan

 Red-winged Blackbird nest

 view through Port Hole sculpture
toward Formal Garden

 Bobolink gathering
traveling all the way from Argentina

 Red Yarrow & Artemisia

 Clouds over Lake Michigan - Waters East


 Creeping Phlox



Reference Note:  For a complete list of the ten (10) Principles of Design plus the special “Golden Principle of Design” used throughout Gardens at Waters East, check out the archive postings for November 14 – 24, 2010 and May 2, 2011.


NOTE:   All photos use in this posting were taken on the property of Gardens at Waters East
unless otherwise marked.
NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:


1 comment:

  1. I always turn to your blog Donna when I want to see fine pictures of animals and plants. My own pictures are never near your high standards except when I publish those of my former neighbour, brilliant wild life photographer, Harry Poole.
    I hope you don't mind me seeking publicity to mention that if any of readers are interested in birds and animals in our gardens in the East Riding I have brought together a series of links on my current post to Harry's beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete