Wednesday, April 22, 2015

BLOG SHOTS # 68

Each month Gardens at Waters East (GAWE) will post a few never before seen photos of “garden life” called - - BLOG SHOTS.  Here are the photos for this posting.


NOTE: Since it has been snowing on and off all day today - and since I just returned from five weeks in Central American where it was a lot warmer, I thought I needed to post a few photos of what it looks like here in the "nice" weather.  Do enjoy and I will be posting photos of some of the interesting  wild flowers I found along the paths I walked each morning in Guatemala.

moments in the garden - - enjoy









Reference Note:  For a complete list of the ten (10) Principles of Design plus the special “Golden Principle of Design” used throughout Gardens at Waters East, check out the archive postings for November 14 – 24, 2010 and May 2, 2011.



Seagulls over the garden

NOTE:   All photos use in this posting were taken on the property of Gardens at Waters East
unless otherwise marked.
NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:


1 comment:

  1. Wow--Guatemala! Lucky you! I understand why you would want to focus on warmer weather plants. I'll look forward to your posts about Central America!

    ReplyDelete