Wednesday, January 16, 2019

In Your Face #15

In Your Face!!!

Me, me, me.  Look at me. No, look at me.  Better yet, skip all those and look at me!  Walking through the Gardens at Waters East, one almost hears this constant refrain. Every plant wants attention. Every bloom is screaming – “I’m so beautiful just look at me!”  In many cases they are right.  Take a look at some of the beauties basking in the sun and calling to be the center of your attention. Checkout the detailof some of the garden residents.

All of these “portraits” were take here in the gardens.  Self centered though they may be, the flowers do make you stop and stare.  They seem to be doing “their thing” just for you.  So why not indulge them for a few moments while walking the paths.


Here then are photos for this posting
pause a moment - - - really slow down and pause a moment
see the detail
even if you only pick one or two of the photos - pause a moment
Enjoy

 Pink Mallow

 Morning dew


One final  photo from Middle Walk
in the Gardens at Waters East



NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;
no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.
What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

If you wish to email a message or share photos of your garden
please do that through this Blog site or with an email to:


3 comments:

  1. It is so true that each flower is beautiful it's own way.As far as this set of pictures goes,I must choose the last one for exceptional beauty.Thanks for these summer views on a bitterly cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Pink Mallow deserves the attention it seems to call for. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the flowers today, I needed something bright! They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete