Thursday, May 9, 2024

Spring Continues to Happen Here

More plants are blooming and more birds and animals are gathering here in the garden.  There are many more photos that will be posted in the weeks ahead, but these are enough to give you the feel of what is happening this Spring right now here at the Gardens at Waters East.

 


Robin our state bird


 

Enjoy!!!

 

 

Forsythia Northern Gold








Scilla Peruviana




Pusckinia


Petasites japonicus

"Dinosaur food"




Mallard duck  male


Mallard duck female


Magnolia






Fox hunting



just emerging

Yellow Asiatic lilies &

Allium Sensation

 

Virginia Blue Bells


Early Dawn at the gardens


Tardia



Scilla under Mugo Pines


Scilla



Anemone




And more keep coming up daily.
NICE









  

4 comments:

  1. The flowers and the fox look so lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of flowers blooming, more each day - LOVE IT!!! I too like seeing the fox.On the series of photos taken with this one, the fox did catch a mouse and ate it. I have those photos but did not put them on the blog - yet! If I ever will??

      Delete
  2. Se ve todo precioso, me encanta todo lo que tiene que ver con la naturaleza. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love nature. I find it so healing for mind and body to spend time out I nature.

      Delete