Wednesday, July 8, 2020

June Blooms 2020 Part 1

PART #!
As is the case for most months of the year, in June I took more photographs than I could ever publish!  This June, more than 400.  So, what I will do is publish a few of them in a three-part series.  That way, you can pick and choose how many postings for the month you want to view.  That only leaves about 350+ photographs in the files to be used another day – hahaha!

Do enjoy the gardens as they out do themselves this season of the year.

Allium Mt. Everest

Baptisia

Native Phlox & Blue Spruce

Even though I placed the coyote there,
I turned around one day, saw it standing on the path
and it scared the "hell" out of me!!!
So funny!!!

Cushion Spurge & ant

 Daisy & friends

Asian Patio fountain

German Iris

Goat Beard

Gottendorf Rose

Missouri Primrose

Wild Grasses & Lake Michigan
as seen from the gardens



1 comment: