Sunday, January 30, 2022

BLOG SHOTS #146

I call this series – BLOG SHOTS.  It has been going on now for many years and I will say, having hundreds of photos that have never been posted, it should continue for many years to come.  If you want more from the gardens here, just go back though the many posting from the last years as found in the archives of this Blog.

 

Each posting has a random number of photos that have never before been seen on this Blog.  I have so many photos that have been taken over the last ten plus years that I figure this is one way of finally showing some of the many I have collected from the Gardens at Waters East.

 

Do Enjoy


A December morning
 
Bee on False Sunflower

July


Anemone

June


Daylily #path

July


Two butterflies
August

White Spire - January
early sunshine

Balloon Flower
August

Ghost Spider

July


Aster
October

Bees on Coneflower

October









14 comments:

  1. I love the Monarchs - is the other one a Black Swalltail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I have so many every year because of the flowers I planted. NICE!

      Delete
  2. I love all these flowers especially asters. The winter photos are awesome, very impressive.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, glad you liked my watercolors.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned, you are a real artist with talent. I can appreciate that in you and others since I try hard myself.

      Delete
  3. Hello,:=) Beautiful header, and images of flowers throughout the year, and the insects. Your January winter scene is lovely. I also enjoy gardening, but can't do as much as I used to do, so my garden plants tend to be ones that need little attention. Thank you for your visit.
    Take care. :=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many people who may think that winter does not have much to offer - but I disagree. The winter views and landscapes have much to offer the eye, as you can see.

      Delete
  4. Hei! I'm looking so much to see colours. It is good to see yours. Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, yes I am always looking for color too. I can not wait for the Spring to come again and the garden becomes a symphony of color.

      Delete
  5. Preciosas flores con sus insectos. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love the flowers even more than I do! Lots of different kinds throughout the warm months.

      Delete
  6. Me gusta la colorida recopilación que has hecho y también la cabecera.
    Buena noche.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always lots of color in gardens and sunrises as you know. Glad you are able to visit. Gardens at Waters East is really a beautiful spot on the Earth. Hugs back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. The flowers are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gardens here are loaded with both native and non-native plants. So many flowers Spring through Autumn.

      Delete