Tuesday, July 19, 2022

GREEN 4 U

Decided to do something a little different today.  Instead of focusing on all the beautiful blooms happening in the garden this time of year, I focused on GREEN,  only looking at the myriad shades of green that are now present in the Gardens at Waters East.


So often it easy to skip the beauty of GREEN that more than serves as the “backdrop” for all the beauty we love seeing in our gardens. Stroll around your garden today – skip the flowers – seek out the GREEN and marvel at the variations.

 

Enjoy all the GREEN you have around you!

 

 














I will close with a view from the Asian Patio Garden.
There are 70 plus more GREEN photos but enough is enough to today!




7 comments:

  1. A very good point! So many shades of green...we are so blessed. Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that green! I took all the photos earlier this week, and have so many more. Maybe I will post them in among others in the days ahead. Have you rested up since the Fling? I am sure you put in a lot of energy to make it successful.

      Delete
  2. That is such a good idea. I love all the green photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously I love the Green too! Such a relaxing color for my mind.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cool is a good word for it all especially when it is so hot these days. Green is calming and cooling!

      Delete
  4. Se ve precioso todo este verde. Besos.

    ReplyDelete