Friday, July 1, 2022

BLOG SHOTS #149

I call this series – BLOG SHOTS.  It has been going on now for many years and I will say, having hundreds of photos that have never been posted, it should continue for many years to come.  If you want more from the gardens here, just go back though the many posting from the last years as found in the archives of this Blog.

April 2022 sunrise at the Gardens at Waters East

Spider on Coneflower

Inula and hungry friend.

ant 

Each posting has a random number of photos that have never before been seen on this Blog.  I have so many photos that have been taken over the last ten plus years that I figure this is one way of finally showing some of the many I have collected from the Gardens at Waters East.

 

Do Enjoy




One of my hybridized Day Lilies #8

Sunrise in January

Another bee.
What does that make it - 3 or is it 4 on this posting?

My special visitor!


 

8 comments:

  1. Keep them coming. Your gardens are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are always so kind. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan estas fotografías, son muy bonitas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Always nice to see that others appreciate the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy are you to be able to live near this lake, thus bringing the gaze beyond your garden, as a hope beyond. I will contemplate it, I will meditate ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Lage deines Gartens am See ist so wunderschön. Besonders die Landschaftsaufnahmen sehe ich mir immer wieder gern an.
    Gruß Anette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lake is very special for the garden views, but even more special for me as a place and view that relaxes me.

      Delete