Saturday, February 11, 2023

BLOG SHOTS #153

Each month Gardens at Waters East (GAWE) will post a few never before seen photos of “garden life” called - - BLOG SHOTS.  Here are the photos for this posting.

 

Veronica - Sunny Border Blue

Enough of the photos from the most recent posting when it was cold this winter.  Let. us enjoy a few of the summer warm weather flowers!  Can not wait!!!!!

 

moments in the garden - - enjoy

 

Daylily #29

Dill

False Sunflower

Full Moon - February 15, 2018

Geranium - Johnston Blue

Gootendorf Rose

Hungarian Speedwell


Very Special
Siberian Iris

 

 

 

 

Reference Note:  For a complete list of the ten (10) Principles of Design plus the special “Golden Principle of Design” used throughout Gardens at Waters East, check out the archive postings for November 14 – 24, 2010 and May 2, 2011.

 

 

NOTE:   All photos use in this posting were taken on the property of Gardens at Waters East

unless otherwise marked.

NOTE:   Since this Blog is meant to be an accurate journal of the gardens;

no photos are “staged”, “arranged”, or ”photo-shopped” in anyway.

What is posted – is what it here.  It is what it is.

  

16 comments:

  1. What a splash of colours! Especially the first photo is so colourful.
    Regards
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the first one too. Love to see colors the longer the winter cold and white of the snow goes on and on!

      Delete
  2. Yes, we are tired of the winter. Your photos of flowers are very beautiful. I long very much for spring. Let's hope it will come very soon!
    I like the full moon photo too.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the moon in this posting and in the early morning the sun coming up over the lake is really beautiful to see.

      Delete
  3. Preciosas flores, todas me gustan. Besos y feliz domingo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the photos. I needed a little color now that the winter has gone on long enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shots! It's lovely to see some flowers, colours and sunshine.
    Your previous post is fascinating. Your big lakes are gorgeous, even in winter.
    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed your visit. Lake Michigan which is in front of my home is indeed beautiful all year round. It is like an ocean - really big! Happy Valentine's Day too. you too!

      Delete
  6. Todo un alarde de belleza tus fotos de flores silvestres.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to have you visit me on my blog. You enjoy nature like I do, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, bloom excitement! Thanks for the color show. Spring is just around the corner, now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching the snow coming down right now - I think Spring is not exactly right around the corner! Did you make it to the garden show last weekend in Madison? I had friends that drove down of that. I will meet with them to get an update on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nature always offers us so much beauty. Wonderful photos to color my day, I especially loved the last photo of the Siberian Iris, what a fantastic flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, I like seeing the color too but in the winter it is mostly white! The last photo of the Siberian Iris is one of my favorite irises. I have no idea how it got to the garden! It must have come mixed in with other Siberian irises when I bought them. some years ago.

    ReplyDelete