Thursday, June 1, 2023

In Your FACE

 Me, me, me.  Look at me.  No, look at me.  Better yet, skip all those and look at me!  Walking through the Gardens at Waters East, one almost hears this constant refrain.  Every plant wants attention.  Every bloom is screaming – “I’m so beautiful just look at me!”  In many cases they are right.  



Self-centered though they may be, the flowers do make you stop and stare.  They seem to be doing “their thing” just for you.  So why not indulge them for a few moments while walking the paths.

 

Here then are a couple of lily photos for this posting

pause a moment - - - really slow down and pause a moment

see the details

 

Enjoy

 











 

 

6 comments:

  1. The floral portraits look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Ruth. The lilies area pretty flower.

      Delete
  3. Bonitas fotos, esos acercamientos a los Lirios son muy buenos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is good to stop and look closely at the flowers from time to time. There is so much beautiful detail. Happy you were able to visit.

      Delete