Friday, April 14, 2023

A "Quote" .2 Life

No doubt the coming season has every gardener looking forward to visiting garden centers or paging through garden magazines.  It is in our blood as we can feel that Spring is going to happen soon.  Must be the root of addiction.

 

“Life is short,

buy the plants.”

 

Always lots from which to choose.  We all feel that we really do need larger and larger gardens so we can get all that we want!

 

Scilla Peruvia


Crocus


Daffodil
 

Here are just a few of the Spring plants in Gardens at Waters East, but so many more will appear as Spring moves along.

 

Enjoy your shopping.  I know I will.

 

Scilla


Wood Violet


Scilla


Scilla


Scilla


Blue Bells


Forsythia & Lake Michigan


Grape Hyacinth


Blade - with vines starting


Crocus


Scilla


Wood Violet


Tardia


Forsythia


Wood Violet


Pachysandra


Pushkinia


View of Spring


Blue Bells & Daffodils

 

 

  

20 comments:

  1. Oh yes, we can feel the spring in our blood! I have felt it for a long time already, and now my blood boils :-)
    I long very much for spring, but it's still a lot of snow here. Beautiful photos from your garden, and nice quotes. I have already bought many plants for next season, and my basement are full. I agree, buy more plants! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying more plants is NOT an addition - it is nurturing our souls. We all need it and I can easily justify such actions!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful spring blooms. My garden is still frozen, but that will all change shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your VA Bluebells are ahead of mine! Your first words are so true, and your garden looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will continue to look even more lovely in the next few weeks as more and more different early Spring flowers bloom. However, I see on the radar that it may snow in Madison and here today. May already be snowing where you live. SAD !

      Delete
  4. Como embellecen las flores silvestres nuestros campos, bonitas fotos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! The early native flowers here are beautiful and we all love seeing them in Spring after a long winter. Enough of the snow. Time for all the plants to pop out of the ground!

      Delete
  5. gorgeous! here i do crawl around when coming upon a snow free patch, but nothing yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Beautiful spring flowers. I really hope spring is here to stay.
    Have a nice day /Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? It snowed here today. Can you believe that? Not yet totally Spring.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I can't wait for our spring flowers to pop up! Also this year I intend to make some forsythia syrup...I just need to find someone with a forsythia bush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Forsythia bushes here are just starting to bloom. Another sign of Spring.

      Delete
  8. Están las flores preciosas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por compartir toda esa belleza.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome. I love sharing the beauty here.

    ReplyDelete