Monday, April 24, 2023

 Want a “Quickie” ? Today

 

Sitting here preparing to put together a Blog posting for tomorrow when I noticed the hibiscus - “Hawaiian” blooming off to my right.  It is the start of a new blooming session, the second one since the plant was brought indoors for the winter.



A really brilliant red. Nice to see that at this time of year when I see at the same time that it is blooming, it is snowing AGAIN outside!!!

Enough Already!!!





 A second photo take this morning with Lake Michigan in view.

 

 

 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful hibiscus! It's snowing here today too. I hate this winter that won't end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you. As I have said enough is enough! Time to get out in the dirt. Have you been seeing the Northern Lights these past nights? Here it has been too cloudy but I have seen photos of them on the internet.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure is! Need that bright color as I am getting tired of the fact that not much is happening yet out I the gardens.

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to overwinter a Hibiscus indoors! I might have to borrow that idea someday. ;-) And, of course, your view of the Hibiscus with the lake in the background is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt sorry for the plant because obviously it would die in our winters so I brought it into the house - glad I did. The color helps lift the mood from a long winter of COLD. So now you have a project for your next Fall garden work jaja.

      Delete
  4. Un acercamiento muy bueno a esta bella flor, se puede apreciar con mucho detalle.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a better camera I am sure I could get the detail even better. However you can get enough detail to appreciate the flower - as you well do!

      Delete